Drainage NZ install Drainage Channels on a daily basis. Channels can be used in the following scenarios:
- Entry to garages.
- Along steep driveways (driveway channels)
- Creating diversions for surface water via precast half channels or box format.
- Around swimming pools and play grounds.
- Garden contours and Asphalt areas
- Commercial applications such as fire stations, underground car parks and basement areas. (images to the right asphalt channel, channels for swimming pools, driveway channels, heal safe channels, )
- Decks and retaining areas.
- Pedestrian areas such as foot paths and paved areas.
- Light and heavy vehicle traffic applications
- Outdoor Hospitality.
- Internal stainless steel channels for applications such as tiled showers and entry areas.
- External temp solutions available.
We supply and install plastics, half channel precast, concrete, galvanised, heal-safe, child-safe, stainless steel and commercial grade type channels. Sizes extend from 80mm – 250mm. Prices start at $248.00 (GST incl) per meter *conditions apply.
SAFE AND CORRECT DISCHARGE OF CHANNELS
All channels and subsoil drainage must discharge into a catchment (cesspit) pit to ensure no debris can overflow into the private or public stormwater lines. Drainage NZ can supply and install different model cesspits, including poly ethylene and concrete. Type 1 and type 2 cess pits are available for residential and commercial applications.
Our Cesspit installations start from $250 + GST and include the installation of a half siphon as per NZBC. Even though we try to provide accurate meter rates on our channel and cesspits installations, price variations may apply depending on access, slopes existing conditions and prep work. In most cases a team member will do a site visit to confirm your initial estimate. For more information please contact us on 0800 DRAINLAYER